Monday, January 10, 2011

Memorize Colossians 2011!

Memorizing Scripture in bulk makes sense to me. It's so much harder to take verses out of context that way. I can NEVER remember the references anyway, so why not learn the whole book? hehe. ...especially when it's a book as good as Colossians! I actually started memorizing Colossians once. I only got half way through the first chapter before getting sidetracked. Then I saw this on a message board I frequent, and it made me want to finish it! You only do 2 verses per week. Who can't do that, right? There are also weeks off to review what you've already done, so you don't forget it. I'm excited. Want to join? If you want an accountability partner, I'd be glad to do it with you. :)

Here's the link to the plan.: 
http://www.aholyexperience.com/2011/01/colossians-in-a-year-details-and-updated/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I ask the folks at Teen Bible Quiz to help me out? :-)
-James H